Ing: Coconut Oil, Safflower Oil, Avocado Oil, Distilled Water, Shea Butter, Sweet Almond Oil, Grape Seed Oil, Vitamin E Oil, Lye, Mango Butter, Fragrance Oil, Mica,
* Compare our fragrance to Dream Angel® by Victorias Secret.
* Texas T and T Handmade Soaps is not affiliated or associated with Victoria Secrets.
( Benefits of grape seed Oil)
Its a mild astringent so it can help tighten pores and make large pores appear smaller.The antioxidants can help reduce sun damage from free radicals. Te oil is also said to help heal the skin due to the linoleic acid, whitch makes it a great oil for eczema and dermatitis.Grape seed oil is also an emollient, so it can help moisturize the skin.
(Benefits of Coconut Oil)
Has antimicrobial properties,It is also high in the powerful antioxidant vitamin E.Coconut oil is an excellent oil for your skin because it keeps it moisturized and heal dry skin.
(Shea Butter Benefits)
- Moisturizing: The concentration of natural vitamins and fatty acids in shea butter makes it incredibly nourishing and moisturizing for skin. It is often used to remedy dry skin and to help protect the skin’s natural oils.
- Reduces Inflammation: A 2010 study found that due to its cinnamic acid and other natural properties, shea butter was anti-inflammatory. One compound in particular, lupeol cinnamate, was found to reduce skin inflammation and even potentially help avoid skin mutations. This also makes it beneficial for some people with acne.
- Skin Smoothing: Shea butter aids in the skin’s natural collagen production and contains oleic, stearic, palmitic, and linolenic acids that protect and nourish the skin to prevent drying. With long-term use, many people report skin softening and strengthening as well as wrinkle reduction.
The good news is, it’s great to use on kids and babies too!
(Benefits of vitamin E oil)
It combat the signs of aging, including fine lines and wrinkles. It can boost collagen production and help skin cells regenerate quicker to reduce fine lines and wrinkles. Its also been said to help lighten brown spots on the skin and smooth rough skin.
There are potential benefits of safflower oil for your skin, but scientific research behind such claims isn’t solid. Some anecdotal research indicates that safflower oil may have pain-relieving effects, as well as anti-inflammatory and antioxidant benefits.
Safflower oil may also be used topically in certain skin care products and cosmetics due to its moisturizing effects. The oil can give your skin a smoother appearance and make it softer.
The antioxidants and anti-inflammatory agents in avocado oil help your skin stay smooth, strong, and elastic. Also used to calm itchy skinheal chapped skinreplenish dry skinhydrate and moisturize skinshield skin from ultraviolet radiationprotect against skin damage.
(Sweet Almond Oil)
Is rich in antioxidants and vital proteins.
- REVEAL HEALTHY SKIN - Reduce wrinkles, dark circles, puffiness, and dark spots.
- NOURISH HAIR AND BODY- Condition damaged hair and promote hair growth.
- RICH IN VITAMINS A, B, and E that improve skin and hair health, moisture, and glow.
Dream Angle Old Fashion Hot Process Lye Soap 6 oz Bars Free Shipping
Returns on unopened item with in 10 days. Buyer is responsable for return shipping.
Ship with in two days of cleared payment.